Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8 (1/8/11)


Yesterday was going to be a quiet day around here, but then we decided to be sociable. Our day started off waking up to half an inch of snow on ground. I wanted to take our daily picture out in the snow, but by the time I would have been ready it was already melted :( Instead, we spent our morning being lazy, watching movies and playing with Liam.


According M, Fuzz Face and YaYa (my mother), Li has found and sucked on his toes several times. I just had to take their word for it because I'd never seen it. Until today!


Liam and M were snuggling on the couch and I looked over and he had his foot in his mouth! It was so exciting (to me anyway)!



M's aunt was throwing a small get together that afternoon, so we figured we'd stop by and visit (this starts the sociable part of the day). It was a lot of fun, but we ended up leaving earlier then I would have liked. Our reason for leaving was to go and have dinner with Pampa, aka Liam's birthday buddy (Liam was born on Pampa's [M's grandfather] 81st birthday). Dinner was really nice, it was Pampa, Grandma, M's cousin Kacee who is visiting from the desert, Liam, M and myself. After dinner, we continued our sociable day.



Our last stop was at the house of one of M and my's favorite people. Linda and Barry. I don't know what it is about them, but I always feel so much better after visiting with them. They just have an amazing energy that they share with everyone! Aside from stopping by just to stay hi, we were there for their daughter Rhia to meet Liam. Rhia was one of my bridesmaids in our wedding, and she had yet to meet Liam. Until last night. And of course she's on her way back to school now and wont see him again until the summer, but at least she got to see him as a 'little' baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment