Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 (1/7/11)

Today was a much better day for my little man! Grandpa Fuzz Face (my father) helps us out and watches Liam on mornings when M and I both work. Liam is Fuzz Face's "first mate" and is completely crazy for my father. I mean, this child just lights up when he see him, its so sweet!

Once M and I were both home from work, we took a nice long 2 hr walk around the "neighborhood." I use that term loosely, as we currently live in an apartment complex that backs up to a shopping center, with another shopping center literally across the street.




Liam decided to play in the clothes on the bed before we left for our walk. Silly baby!

Our walk was really nice, although COLD considering it was 31 degrees. We stayed warm though, Liam was snuggled nicely against M in our Babyhawk!



My handsome boys!





One more thing: today Li is 21 weeks old! Where did the time go?!?!



1 comment: