Saturday, January 14, 2012

Doctors visits part 3

I had my appt with my midwife on Thursday. Everything is looking good for T2! I've finally started gaining weight, which really made my MW happy. Gaining weight also means that I can continue nursing Liam, as long as my supply maintains! T2 is definitely like their big brother. When the MW went to listen to their heart rate, we were able to to hear it for about 3 seconds before T2 kicked off and ran away. She tried to follow them, so she could get an accurate reading, but every time she found the heart rate again, T2 swatted or kicked and moved away. In the end, we left without knowing the heart rate, but we knew they had one!

In about a week and a half we'll be finding out if we're Team Pink or Team Blue! I've got a guess, but I'll let you know if I was right after we find out :)

As far as the rest of the family, Liam is continuing his run as the most energetic toddler in the world. M starts physical therapy on Tuesday, plus his rental car is going back. We need to do some hardcore car shopping and soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment