Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 (1/4/11)



Even though we got some shots at the doctors last night, aside from being super sleepy, Liam has been in a really good mood the majority of the day! Go Li!


Those of you who know me, know I'm a bit on the "natural/organic if possible" side of life, or at least I aim to be. Part of my goals in 2011 is to do my best to try buy local, organic and healthy food and upcycle unwanted things, among other things. One of them is to switch Liam over to the cloth-side. Cloth diapering that is. CDing today is waaayyy different then it was back in the day. Our stash is very small right now, we only have 3 GroVia shells and 9 inserts, although I will be expanding it as finances allow!

Todays pictures show off one of his CDs!








No comments:

Post a Comment