Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 (1/12/11)

I've been waiting for the skies to open up and do more then just slightly "sneeze" on us. If I have to live in an area where it snows, I want a picture of Liam in the snow. More then once I've woken up to a pretty dusting of snow on the ground, and by the time I'm ready to take the boy outside, its all gone. When I heard we were supposed to get up to 5 inches last night, I got really excited and crossed my fingers. Well, I woke up this morning to 2 inches of beautiful, white fluffy stuff! Whats even better, is it stayed around long enough for me to use the evening light to get some photos of the boy in the snow! Enjoy!
"But it's cold Daddy!"



We tried to get him to sit down, he refused to bend his legs so he ended up on his back! Trust me, he did it to himself!




His backside after forcing him to lay down.




He was not pleased we took him outside!

1 comment:

  1. Love that first picture. As much as I hate snow it's fun to see Liam out in it.

    ReplyDelete